AMI – 100% ËLECTRIC ARRIVES AT CITROËN DEALERS
- With Ami – 100% ëlectric, Citroën is deploying distribution methods as close as possible to the way customers shop. In May it went on sale 100% online, in June it was sold through over 39 Fnac and Darty stores, and now Ami – 100% ëlectric is arriving at the Citroën dealership network, a key player in the mobility sector.
- By the end of the summer, over 100 points of sale in the Citroën network will exhibit this new solution of urban mobility. In showrooms, it will be highlighted in a dedicated pop-up space, specially designed for Ami.
- Ami – 100% ëlectric is an additional asset for the dealer network offering an unprecedented ultra-compact mobility solution with 2 seats, enclosed and heated, and accessible to everyone over the age of 14 through highly competitive “à la carte” offers.
1. AMI – 100% ËLECTRIC GETS CLOSER TO CUSTOMERS
With Ami – 100% ëlectric, Citroën is making urban mobility accessible to all by launching a modern and disruptive customer journey, from initial customer contact to the heart of their new modes of consumption. With over 500 orders already since its launch Ami has so far been available:
- Through online sales store.citroen.fr/ami: marketed 100% online offering access 24/7 from anywhere using a digital device such as a smartphone, tablet or computer. This digital ecosystem covers the whole journey from discovering the object via configuration to ordering, and is easy, quick and agile.
- Through physical and online stores, Fnac and Darty: the Brand has reinvented its distribution methods by teaming up with the Fnac and Darty networks, pioneers in marketing urban mobility solutions. 39 participating stores are offering Ami for sale in their “Mobility” space.
This innovative customer journey complements the Citroën dealer network, the keystone of the Brand, which is deploying all its know-how and customer contact. It is now joining in with almost 100 participating points of sale. These include dealerships and approved repair shops which see Ami as a real opportunity for their direct environment. This commitment will give customers the chance to discover Ami right across France. Steeped in the culture of Citroën, business advisors will be glad to present Ami – 100% ëlectric, this non-conformist object which was born to democratise today’s urban mobility.
Ami – 100% ëlectric is also available in “La Maison Citroën” in Paris Alesia and Grenelle.
2. DISPLAY SPACE TO FIT THE AMI IMAGE
To personalise and structure the sales area for Ami –100% ëlectric, the dealer network will incorporate into its showrooms the complete package (design, graphics, packaging) developed by the Lonsdale agency which can already be seen in Fnac and Darty stores.
- A package in the image of Ami, playful and accessible: which will offer the customer a positive experience in a warm, convivial, feel-good environment. Thick structural modules are designed to convey a robust feeling. These are complemented by advisor zones with comfortable seating.
- A sustainable, nomadic, modular pop-up package, easy to install, and adaptable and adjustable according to location and use.
- A package which breaks the rules for a car showroom, playing with materials (wood, metal) and colours (orange) to give a fresh and quirky feel.
- A display stand for Ami accessories and lifestyle products: based on the image of a storage box, it has wooden panels perforated with holes to show off the personalisation accessories and lifestyle products for Ami. With accessories presented on the front of the panels and fixed on with elastic straps, these give the customer the impression of looking at the box for a construction kit. This idea of the kit box carries over into the creation of packaging for the personalisation kits. The use of plain cardboard and the quasi-technical outline of the Ami vehicle also reminds the customer of a construction kit.
This package will be incorporated into La Maison Citroën at Paris Alésia and Grenelle and into participating Citroën points of sale.