NEW CITROËN C5 AIRCROSS SUV: “THE COMFORT CLASS SUV”
- Recently selected as a finalist in the European election of the car of the year, New C5 Aircross SUV today unveils the advertising campaign which will support the commercial launch of THE COMFORT CLASS SUV.
- The film shows Citroën’s new flagship braving the untamed exterior elements, playing on the contrast with its insulated passenger compartment with benchmark comfort for its 5 occupants. It is followed by the film’s signature: “Real strength comes from the inside”.
- Broadcast in France from 3 January, a preview of this new campaign can be seen at https://youtu.be/QwrpZAtLSmw
In the film, produced with the Traction agency, the adventure is at the end of the journey, not the other way round, thanks to the many assets of the New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV:
- Fitted with Citroën suspensions with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions®, neither storms nor jolts are felt in the passenger compartment,
- With its three individual sliding, retractable and tilting rear seats, nobody feels cramped,
- And with its Best in Class boot from 580 L to 720 L, all of the passengers can take their equipment with them, without compromising.
For Arnaud Belloni, Citroën Marketing and Communication Director: “This is a campaign inspired by the expectations of customers, listening to those who do not want an SUV solely for the image. An SUV which allows you to brave the most demanding roads while experiencing real comfort on board. Because with a comfortable journey, you arrive 100% ready to embark upon any adventure!”
Rolled out in the press and digitally, the campaign will be broadcast in France from 3 January 2019, as well as in Europe, over the course of the vehicle’s commercial launches. There are two different length films: 30 and 60 seconds. In the 30-second one, two versions are presented with the illustration at the end of the film of one of the car’s strengths: on one hand its modularity, on the other the personalisation offered by New C5 Aircross SUV.
In terms of music, Citroën is once again supporting French creation by associating itself with a young, emerging band: YEAST. It is therefore their track “Black nights” which accompanies the film.
The New CITROËN C5 AIRCROSS SUV advertising campaign film can be previewed online: https://youtu.be/QwrpZAtLSmw
ADVERTISER AUTOMOBILES CITROËN
CITROËN MANAGEMENT Arnaud Belloni, Claudine Borel, Sylvain Peraldi, Amélie de Chabannes
TRACTION MANAGEMENT Bertille Toledano, Hugues Reboul, Julien Grimaldi, Anyce Nedir, Marina Kovalenko, Thomas Jaffreux
CREATIVE DIRECTION Stéphane Xiberras
CREATIVE DIRECTOR Nicolas Lautier
ARTISTIC DIRECTOR Jonathan Baudet Botella
COPYWRITER Clara Lafuente
TRAFFIC Nathalie Sanseigne
PRODUCTION COMPANY Fenzy
SOUND PRODUCTION Capitaine Plouf
MUSIC Artist: Yeast - Track: Black Nights
MUSICAL SUPERVISION START-REC
The Citroën Brand
An international automotive brand at the heart of the mainstream market, Citroën has cultivated boldness and creativity since 1919. Standing apart through their design and ensuring well-being through comfort and technology, Citroën cars like the New C3 and the New C3 Aircross Compact SUV, bring a breath of fresh air to the automotive world. The brand is popular in its noblest sense: its main source of inspiration is people and their lifestyles. This spirit is captured in its signature: “Inspired by You”. It also finds expression through a unique customer experience with its city store concept ‘La Maison Citroën’, its online opinion site ‘Citroën Advisor’ and mobility solutions such as Citroën Rent & Smile and Citroën Earn & Drive. With 10,000 sales and after-sales points in nearly 80 countries, Citroën sold 1.1 million vehicles in 2017. The Brand has also amassed eight Manufacturers’ titles in the World Rally Championship and won three consecutive Manufacturers’ title in the FIA World Touring Car Championship.
Nathalie ROUSSEL - Tel.: +33 (0)6 87 77 41 82 - email@example.com
Paul MAHOUIN - Tel.: +33 (0)7 61 52 63 16 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all your Citroën press contacts on http://fr-media.citroen.com/fr/contacts-list