NEW CITROËN C3: 100,000 SALES ALREADY!
In its first six months on the market, New C3 has already sold 100,000 units, making it Citroën’s top-selling model. Since January 2017, the C3 European orderbook shows a surge of 70%. Further proof of the New C3 appeal comes with a new-customer winover rate of 60%, more than 25 prizes awarded by the international press, the high proportion of upper-end versions in the sales mix, and an average customer appreciation score of 4.7 out of 5 stars on the Citroën Advisor website.
Since market release of New C3 in November 2016, sales have already topped the 100,000 mark. Compared with figures for the first quarter of 2016, C3 orders are up by a massive 70% for the same period in 2017, confirming the new-generation C3 as top of the Citroën sales charts.
This exceptional performance confirms the outstanding appeal of New C3, illustrated by:
- New-customer winover: 60% of private motorists buying a C3 with trade-in of a previous vehicle are trading in models of other makes (across five European countries).
- High take-up of customization and technology options characteristic of impulse buying:
- Close to 50% of sales in top-end Shine trim
- Over 60% of sales in two-tone options
- Over 60% of cars sold with Airbump® option
- Over 30% of cars sold with optional interior colour mood
- High customer appreciation score (average 4.7 out of 5) on the Citroën Advisor website (average across seven European countries).
- More than 25 awards cross Europe, including Best Urbanite in the prestigious BBC Top Gear - Best Cars awards in the UK, Car of the Year in Greece, and the Red Dot Design Award voted by an international jury.