NEW CITROËN BERLINGO VAN : FROM €17,450 EXC. TAXES
Unveiled at the start of summer, New Citroën Berlingo Van is now available to order in France from €17,450 exc. taxes. Perfect in terms of practicality and load capacity, this 3rd masterpiece has skipped a generation in terms of style and specifications. A modern utility vehicle, its facilities have been enhanced and it is equipped with 20 driving assistance technologies for comfort and modularity. Suited to all uses, it is the perfect partner for professionals and is fully in line with the Brand’s signature “Inspired by Pro”, dedicated to Citroën’s light commercial vehicles. New Citroën Berlingo Van is available in 2 Sizes (M and XL) and has moved upmarket with customised options on the basis of 4 finishes (including 2 original WORKER and DRIVER finishes) and different passenger compartment configurations (Standard Cabin, Extenso® Cab, or Modular Crew Cabin). It also runs using the latest-generation Diesel engines (including the 130hp BlueHDi 1.5 Diesel engine with automatic EAT8 gearbox). New Citroën Berlingo Van will be available in dealerships in the last quarter of 2018.
As the third generation of an iconic model with a strong personality, New Citroën Berlingo Van has skipped a generation in terms of design with:
- A unique morphology, with an advanced windscreen and a higher and shorter front end assembly, which provides manoeuvrability and robustness on a daily basis,
- A specific front in keeping with the identity of the Citroën Brand and its older utility brother Jumpy, as well as a functional rear designed for a wide range of professional customers,
- A modern interior which combines robustness and practicality, with an airy dashboard integrating numerous technologies and storage areas (including the Top Box glove box),
- 8 body colours: Aqua Green, Ice White, Deep Blue, Steel Grey, Platinum Grey, Onyx Black, Ardent Red, Sand.
“Inspired by Pro”, New Citroën Berlingo Van capitalises on its strengths and provides an adapted solution to each profession for a customised on-board comfort.
- It is available in two Sizes: M and XL which are 4.40m and 4.75m long, based on 2 wheelbase lengths
- It meets customer expectations as closely as possible by offering 4 trim levels, including 2 original finishes based on the use of the vehicle, which differ precisely in terms of their equipment level and their philosophy:
WORKER with the Extenso® Cabin and the Worker Pack including: Grip Control with Hill Assist Descent, raised ground clearance +30 mm, engine protection plate,
DRIVER with: Acoustic Pack, Citroën Connect Nav on an 8" touchscreen tablet, Surround Rear Vision, comfortable Driver's seat with armrest, height adjustment, lumbar adjustment and under-seat storage,
- Its versatility and modularity are reflected by:
the Extenso® Cab for 3 people (2-seater bench, central seat with folding backrest, and rotating writing surface). There is also a folding lateral passenger seat for an optimal load length,
the Modular Crew Cabin can carry up to 5 passengers (row 1 and 2) or transport long loads with a front passenger seat and a folding 2nd row),
other optional facilities (glass partition, roof opening, wooden flooring, doors with windows, etc.)
- It provides excellent rear accessibility, sliding side doors, as well as a load capacity of up to 1000 kg in Size M (950 kg in Size XL),
- The wheel arch width is the same, compatible with Euro-pallets, and can hold up to 2 Euro-pallets in load length.
Moving with the times, New Berlingo Van provides genuine driving comfort and optimal safety thanks to:
- Its suspension settings which benefit from Citroën's finest expertise to ensure comfort,
- Its new EMP2 platform at the front, for enhanced handling and more technologies,
- A rare technological level in the sector with the integration of:
20 driver assistance systems including: Overload indicator, Surround Rear Vision, Colour heads-up display, Electric parking brake, Adaptive cruise control with Stop function,
4 connectivity technologies including: Citroën Connect Nav and Wireless smartphone charging.
- The engines are both powerful and efficient: Diesel (BlueHDi 130 S&S BVM6 or EAT8, BlueHDi 75 BVM, BlueHDi 100 S&S BVM)
- Its opportunity to achieve a 4x4 Dangel transformation providing maximum motricity (on BlueHDi 130 S&S BVM6)
Available to order along the entire Citroën France network from €17,450 exc. Taxes, New Berlingo Van intends to continue along the road to success with this 3rd generation vehicle combining design, comfort, and ease on a daily basis.
FILMS AND PHOTOS AVAILABLE AT:
ID (All caps): NEW_BERLINGO_VU
Password (All caps): VAN_2018