The www.media.citroen.com website is published by: AUTOMOBILES CITROËN - 6, rue Fructidor - 75017 PARIS - FRANCE
Phone: (+33) 126.96.36.199.79 - Corporation with capital of 159 million euros registered in the Trade and Companies of Paris under number B 642 050 199
Director of publication: Estelle Rouvrais
Site manager: Fanny Hervet
Hosting: PSA - Peugeot - Citroën - Building PZ 03-42 rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud - 78307 Poissy Cedex - FRANCE
E-mail contact: email@example.com
AUTOMOBILES Citroën informs users of this site that most elements of this site:
- Are protected by laws on copyright: this can include photographs, articles, drawings, animated sequences ...
- And / or are protected by legislation on designs: in particular vehicle models appearing on the site
- are protected by trademark laws: in particular the name "Citroën", the trademark "Double Chevron "(representing the Citroën logo and its baseline "CREATIVE TECHNOLOGIE"), the semi-figurative trademark" PSA Peugeot Citroën "and the brands of vehicle models that appear on the site. The elements thus protected are the property of Peugeot SA, its subsidiaries or third parties have authorized Automobiles Citroën to use them.
As such, any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, commercialization, strict or in any way in any form by any means and in any format whatsoever (paper, digital, ... ) is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of Automobiles Citroën, with the exceptions in law by the Intellectual Property Code (including in respect of private copying), subject to prosecution, could lead to imprisonment and a substantial fine.
The trademarks and logos of software on this site are property of the companies that operate, and can be used without the prior written consent of the owner of brands and logos. These brands include, but not limited necessarily to:
- Microsoft (Windows Media Player) www.microsoft.com
- Real Networks Inc.. (Real Player) www.real.com
- or any other software program not identified in these Terms Générales. This software is protected by copyright and assumes the conclusion of a license agreement. Any use without the prior written consent of the owner is prohibited.
Photo credits for materials on the website www.media.citroen.com
Aastérion; JF Archer; Self Concept; B. Asset; Beauvais, Beranger, A. Bérenguier; Bessin, N. Bluche, J. Chassaing-Cuvilier; Style Center Citroën Citroën Communication; Coirier; P. Curtet; D. Davoust From Seynes; Mr. Desmarteau; F. Dieleman, Dingo, DPPI, ETAI, Euro RSCG, Euro RSCG Works; Forster St. Foulon, Greg; G. Guyot, J. Haeffner, Ch Jacquemet, W. Klein, L. Lacoste Laudator; P. Legros, J.-F. Malard, L. Marescot; A. Martin, Charles Martin, A. Martinez, J. Peyrinet; Pilou; Prioult-Raynaud, F. Leblan Renaud, P. Rene, J. Rolandey; A. Sadoc; Savignac; Saxony Ch Schure, O. Staub, J.-P. Suberville; Ph. Terret, P. Vann, N. Zwickel
The information and illustrations on the pages of this website are based on technical characteristics prevailing at the time of the posting or updating various pages of the site.
The equipment shown on the vehicles listed on the site may be standard or optional depending on the version and the country of sale may vary from one country to another or not be available in all countries of the world.
As part of a policy of continuous product improvement, Automobiles Citroën may change at any time specifications, equipment, options and colors of vehicles. Moreover, current technology cannot reproduce accurate colour.
Models and / or versions on this site and the equipment, options and accessories are those distributed in Metropolitan France.
In any event, the information contained on this site is information of a general nature and have no contractual value.
To access the site, you need to save certain information about you - name, business address, telephone numbers and fax numbers, password - which are subject of a declaration to the CNIL under the methods detailed below.
Pursuant to Article 22 of the Data, Files and Freedom Protection Act, 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended by Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, the collection of information of a staff conducted via this site was the subject of a prior declaration to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL).
Pursuant to section 32 of the Data, Files and Freedom Protection Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended by Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, the personal data outlined above are collected to verify the quality of users, responding to inquiries and ensure effective business management of the site by providing AUTOMOBILES CITROEN information about page views and user expectations. This personal information is kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than the time required for the purposes for which they are collected and / or treated.
The recording of these data allows the user identification and verification of their status as professional journalists, to which category of users access the site is reserved. Accordingly, you agree to complete this form fully and in good faith. AUTOMOBILES CITROEN reserves the right, without notice, to terminate the subscription and permanently remove the site access to any User who provided incomplete or inaccurate information.
You have the right to access, modify, rectify and / or delete personal information collected, in accordance with Article 40 of the Data, Files and Freedom Protection Act 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended by Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004.
To exercise this right you must send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information collected on this site is reserved for the exclusive use of Automobiles Citroen and / or its subsidiaries, and as such may not be sold to a third party without your prior consent.
Cookies are a small text file that the website citroen presse.com sends to your browser and stored on your computer. It is used to record data on your browsing on our site (including shelf life is indefinite in your computer) and offers you personalized information by allowing our server to identify you.
The service Weboscope (www.weboscope.com) uses these cookies solely to establish a count of the number of visitors and to restrict the number of issue of the same information to a user.
You can visit the site www.media.citroen.com by disabling this option on your browser or by configuring your computer as follows: Tools, then Internet Options, then Privacy, then Advanced, then Cookie internal - refuse (depending on the version of Internet Explorer).
The establishment of a hyperlink to the site citroen presse.com requires prior written permission of CITROËN.
In any event, CITROËN is in no way responsible for the content, products or services offered on the sites to which www.media.citroen.com is linked by hypertext links or any other type of links
You agree, in your use of the website www.media.citroen.com :
- Not to make any handling that may lead to computer crashes, functional or any order affecting the operation of the site or any server or service accessible through the site. You agree, in particular, to put, in the area provided by the site, only information, data, documents, files, that are reliable, safe and not likely to affect the operation of the site or any server or service accessible through the site.
- To respect the laws and regulations in force nationally as well as internationally, and the rights of third parties
- not to harm the image of the PSA Peugeot Citroen in any capacity in any form whatsoever. In particular, you warrant our society against any third-party content-related information available that you would put in the area provided by the site, including those resulting from an infringement of the personality, an intellectual property right, public order, morality, respect for privacy (the right of publicity, etc..) or the penal provisions of national laws and / or international agreements. As such, you agree to indemnify the PSA Peugeot Citroen of all costs, charges and expenses that we have to bear this fact, including the reasonable fees. AUTOMOBILES CITROËN, company owning the site citroen-presse.com, agrees to implement all necessary means to ensure security of information you make available in the area provided by the site.
Nevertheless, Automobiles Citroën company, owner of the www.media.citroen.com site, cannot guarantee against a possible interception of messages transmitted electronically. Also, notwithstanding the provisions of chapter "Protection of Personal Character data" herein, please do not disclose this route of unnecessary or sensitive personal information. If you want to communicate with Automobiles Citroën company owning the site www.media.citroen.com such information, use the postal service.
You are using the website www.int-media.citroen.com under your sole responsibility. Citroën, its subsidiaries and members of its network cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect, such as, including physical damage, loss of data or programs or financial loss resulting from the use of this site or sites linked to it.
We draw your attention on the fact that certain products or services presented on the site www.int-media.citroen.com may be subject to specific regulations, restrictions and / or bans in some countries
AUTOMOBILES Citroën may, at any time, limit or suspend, temporarily or permanently, your access to www.media.citroen.com, if:
- Technical problems related to infrastructure development for the launch and operation of site. In case of definitive interruption, you agree to immediately destroy any copies of our site and / or its contents.
The website www.int-media.citroen.com and legal notices and this disclaimer are subject to French law, and the French text of these Conditions prevails.
CITROËN Communication / DR et CITROËN Sport Communication