JOIN CITROËN AT VIVATECH AS IT PRESENTS ITS VISION OF TOMORROW’S MOBILITY
For 100 years, Citroën has cultivated boldness and creativity with a view to enhancing mobility. As such, it was a natural move for the Brand to take part in Vivatech, the global innovation event, to world reveal a concept car and its latest innovative projects on mobility and user friendliness led with French partners. Join us on the Citroën stand at Vivatech for the press day on Thursday 16 May 2019.
1. FEATURING ON THE CITROËN STAND (Paris Convention Centre - Hall 1)
a) Two complementary visions of mobility that project the Brand into the future, : a concept car making its world debut
- The 100% electric urban mobility solution, with Ami One Concept, a disruptive 100% electric object that places digital technology at the heart of a new urban mobility experience offering greater freedom and peace of mind.
- The Citroën’s vision of ultra-comfort and full electric, with the second concept car of Citroën’s centenary year, world revealed at VivaTech on 16 May: with its exceptional styling, it symbolises ultra-comfort and brings motorists a unique travelling experience on board a 100% electric and autonomous object featuring artificial intelligence.
(HD picture available here: https://sharing.oodrive.com/easyshare/fwd/link=YsmtUhwuwFGBmzBNIj54yA)
b) Partners for a new mobility experience
Citroën will also be presenting its latest innovations relating to the digital experience and motoring well-being, developed with five French partners:
- Ami One Concept Digital Experience, a simplified customer journey devised with Mullenlowe
- The sound identity of Ami One Concept, created by Start-Rec, a sound ambiance for a fresh experience of the city
- The Citroënist editorializer, developed with Relaxnews, an editorial platform that facilitates the access of media companies to the right information
- Seetroën anti-travel sickness glasses, an innovation that enhances travelling comfort developed with Boarding Ring and Studio 5.5
Having supported its customers in their desire for mobility for 100 years, Citroën is welcoming Free2Move, the PSA Group mobility brand. The aim of Free2Move is to support new trends in society and future mobility needs.
2. WORLD REVEAL OF THE SECOND CONCEPT CAR OF THE CENTENARY YEAR (16 MAY AT 9.30 AM)
Come and witness the world reveal of the second concept car of Citroën’s centenary year at 9.30 am on Thursday 16 May.
3. DIALOGUE – INTERVIEW SEVERAL SPOKESPERSONS STARTING AT 8 AM ON THURSDAY 16 MAY:
- Brand strategy: Linda Jackson, CEO of the Citroën brand
- Communication and marketing strategy: Arnaud Belloni, Citroën’s Head of Marketing and Communication
- Product strategy: Xavier Peugeot, Citroën’s Director of Product Planning
- Design strategy: Pierre Leclercq, Citroën’s Design Director
VivaTech media accreditation can be completed on line: https://subscribe.vivatechnology.com/media
Send your requests before 12 noon on 15 May.