IN HANOVER, CITROËN IS UNVEILING ‘LA MANUFACTURE CITROËN’, ITS NEW RETAIL CONCEPT DEDICATED TO PROFESSIONALS
On the occasion of the International Motor Show for Commercial Vehicles in Hanover, from 20 to 27 September, Citroën is unveiling ‘La Manufacture Citroën’. After the ‘La Maison Citroën’ city stores for passenger vehicles, this new retail concept dedicated to professionals shows the Brand’s desire to provide all of its customer bases with the same standards of welcome, personalisation and comfort, in the interests of a unique customer experience.
Find out about it via the video at https://youtu.be/haYF8IR5udo
For the 67th edition of the International Motor Show for Commercial Vehicles in Hanover (Germany), which will take place this coming 20 to 27 September (press day 19 September), Citroën is giving top billing to its New Berlingo Van, presented here to visitors as a world premiere before being launched in the last quarter of 2018 (already available to order). Besides this new product – presented for the occasion in various converted versions – the Brand is asserting its ‘Inspired by Pro’ signature more than ever by unveiling its new retail concept intended for professional customers: ‘La Manufacture Citroën’.
After the ‘La Maison Citroën’ city stores rolled out since 2017 for passenger vehicles, ‘La Manufacture Citroën’ is dedicated to the sale of company, commercial and converted vehicles from the Brand. Like the ‘Maison’ Citroën, the ‘Manufacture’ capitalises on a French name (recognised internationally) which is the symbol of expertise, know-how and tradition. The promise of a ‘tailor-made’ product meeting the requirements of all professionals. Its logo, fully in line with that of ‘La Maison Citroën’, asserts its sense of belonging to the Brand, and as such is made of up a seal, a guarantee of quality. In addition to the logo, the ‘La Manufacture Citroën’ concept plays on elements and graphic codes associated with the world of the building site and the workshop (workshop skylight, red and white bayadere stripes, etc.). The objective: to underline the commitment and the closeness of the Brand to professional customers.
OUTDOORS: AN IMPACTFUL AND IDENTIFYING REPRESENTATION
- Upon arrival in the car park, a ‘star’ converted vehicle is positioned high up on a branded container, for an immediate identification of the site and a unique promotion of the Brand’s offer.
- Around the site, simple and striking signage of the offer is carried out via the installation of large banners of different heights depending on the surroundings.
- A dedicated car park is identified by paint markings on the ground: a specific reception area for an informed customer base.
- A dedicated area for the display of flagship vehicles may be created under cover for greater comfort.
- Illuminated and identifying signage clarifies the offer in a simple and educational way, highlighting the specifications of the models, in particular using symbols illustrating the conversion possibilities of the vehicles (refrigerated, tipper truck, tailgate, raised, ambulance, people carrier, etc.).
INDOORS: A DEDICATED AREA
- Showcasing of a vehicle at the entrance of the area in a space marked out with the same graphic codes as outdoors and the Brand’s signage elements (podium on the ground and display totem).
- A welcoming and warm customer space: comfortable seating areas, connected counter, large colour image and open and confidential sales executive desks.
- Use of light oak, in line with the cosy world of ‘La Maison Citroën’, combined with anthracite grey to underline the ‘pro’ world.
- An illuminated ‘La Manufacture Citroën’ sign on the wooden wall, to reinforce the identification of the area.
- As with outdoors, the complete range and the various configurations of the models are presented.
In keeping with ‘La Maison Citroen’, ‘La Manufacture Citroën’ thereby embodies the Brand’s desire to provide its customers, whether they be private or professional, with the same standards of welcome, comfort and personalisation.
With the implementation of pilot sites in France (Reims) and internationally (Amsterdam), the Brand is aiming to roll out ‘La Manufacture Citroën’ across the whole of its commercial dealer network in the next three years.
Find out about ‘La Manufacture Citroën’ via the video at https://youtu.be/haYF8IR5udo
TO FIND OUT MORE...
CITROËN AT THE HANOVER MOTOR SHOW (www.iaa.de):
- Hall 13 (Stand C64)
- Citroën spokesperson for your on-site interviews: Arnaud BELLONI, Citroën Marketing and Communication Director (press officer: Laetitia MORICOT - +33 (0)6 72 82 94 89 - email@example.com)
- Press conference on 19 September at 13:25 held by Philippe NARBEBURU, PSA Group Light Commercial Vehicles Business Unit Director