EXPLORING PARIS WITH 4 ROUES SOUS 1 PARAPLUIE IN A CITROËN E-MEHARI!
Lovers of Paris, tourists and fans of original adventures can now explore Paris on board Citroën E-MEHARI.
Through the partnership between Citroën and 4 Roues sous 1 Parapluie, the Paris explorations hitherto offered aboard the legendary 2CV are now also possible in the electric four-seater cabriolet!
Find out more on the site and in a video
Exploring Paris in E-MEHARI is now possible thanks to a partnership between Citroën and 4 Roues sous 1 Parapluie. The 2CV used to be the tourism company's only "carriage" for discovering Paris, but visitors can now do so in the E-MEHARI electric four-seater cabriolet. With its modern and fun styling, the free-spirited Citroën model will appeal to fans of the Brand and "it cars" looking for differentiation and optimism and attentive to trends and the environment!
Venice has its gondolas, Paris has its 2CVs, and now, its E-MEHARIs!
4 Roues sous 1 Parapluie proposes a range of tours, including classic Paris, little-known Paris and the Paris of André Citroën. As well as introducing E-MEHARI, it now offers an all-new visit kicking off on the world's most beautiful avenue, the Champs-Elysées, from Citroën's international showcase, C_42.
The new tour gives participants the chance to discover the venue, a meeting place between Brand and the general public, located at 42 Avenue des Champs-Elysées.
And why not Mont Saint-Michel?
In another new development resulting from the partnership, new destinations such as Mont Saint-Michel, the palaces of the Loire and the wine cellars of Champagne can now be explored on board the Citroën SpaceTourer. With eight seats, the van can accommodate more travellers (seven plus the driver) to comfortably explore these destinations, among the most visited in France.
Say hello to Luc and Stanley
Each vehicle joining the Fleet of 4 Roues sous 1 Parapluie is given a name and number. There is absolutely
no question of forgoing this tradition, established with the creation of the company in 2003! The first three cars to join the family have already been baptised:
- in a nod to the cinema, the E-MEHARIs are called Luc and Stanley. One of them sports "Big Blue" body paint, a reference to the Luc Besson film. The same idea applies to the "Clockwork Orange" colour of the second model, in a homage to Stanley Kubrick. Number-wise, the bonnets of the two cars are marked 19 and 68, in a reference to the launch year of the Méhari, 1968.
- On its journeys in France, the SpaceTourer will go under the name of Cubix and bear the number 8 – a simple way of remembering the number of seats inside the van!
4 Roues sous 1 Parapluie website: www.4roues-sous-1parapluie.com
About C_42, the starting point of the tours
Thematic exhibitions showcasing Citroën cars and technologies are organised seasonally at C_42 to keep visitors in close touch with the Brand's latest news.
- This season's show NO LIMIT! turns the spotlight on the Brand's light commercial vehicles and their predecessor, the Type H, whose 70th birthday is celebrated on one of the floors. On the top floor, visitors can try their hand at the very first "escape game" on the Champs-Elysées! Watch a video on the game and book on site or on line at the C_42 website.
- Open 7 days a week from 11 am to 8 pm weekdays and 10 am to 8 pm weekends, and opening until 10 pm on Fridays and Saturdays, C_42 welcomes an average 1.65 million visitors a year.
- For a souvenir of their adventure with 4 Roues sous 1 Parapluie, travellers can find a miniature version of their car or another Citroën merchandising product at the C_42 shop!