CITROËN BERLINGO : ALREADY 200,000 SALES!
Less than a year and a half after its launch, the 3rd-generation Citroën Berlingo already has more than 200,000 sales worldwide. In Europe, it has reached a 16% share in its segment (PC+LCV) in 2019, making a major contribution to the momentum of Citroën, the brand with the strongest growth among the top 12 carmakers over the year*.
Since its launch in September 2018, the 3rd-generation Berlingo has already had more than 200,000 sales (Berlingo + Berlingo Van), including nearly 150,000 in 2019, making it Citroën's 2nd best-selling model worldwide, after the C3.
As a real blockbuster for the Brand in Europe, it alone accounted for a 16% share in its segment in 2019* with 2/3 of registrations on the commercial version, Berlingo Van, and 1/3 on the passenger car version, Berlingo. The commercial success of this 3rd-generation Berlingo thus makes a major contribution to the momentum of Citroën, the brand with the strongest growth among the 12 best-selling carmakers in Europe in 2019*.
With its comfort, its intelligent-led design and its driving assistance technologies, this 3rd-generation Berlingo also confirms its appeal through rich product mixes, including:
For Berlingo Van
- Nearly one sale out of 4 on the best equipped versions: Driver and Worker
- Nearly 80% of models equipped with Extenso® Cab (3 front seats)
- Nearly one model out of 4 equipped with Surround Rear Vision (rear and passenger side environment monitoring with a 5" screen located in the place of the interior rearview mirror)
- More than 60% of sales on the best equipped versions: Feel and Shine
- Nearly 35% of the models equipped with optional interior ambiences
- Nearly 40% of the models equipped with rear view cameras with Top Rear Vision (display of a reconstructed 180° top view of the car rear environment)
*based on PC+LCV registrations - Europe 30 countries, year 2019