NEW C5 AIRCROSS SUV HYBRID – 55 KM RANGE IN 100% ELECTRIC MODE AND 32 G CO2/KM!
- Citroën C5 Aircross SUV Hybrid has now passed the certification tests based on the WLTP protocol.
- Its excellent results – a range of 55 kmi in 100% electric mode, CO2 emissions from 32 g/kmii and consumption from 1.4 L/100kmiii – offer versatile use and everyday efficiency.
- All the comfort and modularity of C5 Aircross SUV, including its suspensions with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions®, its Advanced Comfort seats, its 20 driver assistance systems, its three sliding, tilting and foldable individual rear seats and its Best in Class cargo volume.
- C5 Aircross SUV Hybrid inaugurates ë-Comfort, a new comfort experience with its smooth, silent driving and plug-in hybrid engine delivering 225 hp of combined power, uniting technology, electrifying performance and competitive cost of use.
- C5 Aircross SUV Hybrid, which had its world premiere at the 2020 Brussels Motor Show, is already available to order in France from €39,950 and on a long-term lease from €309/month.
Citroën has been making cars for the people for more than 100 years. In 2020, Citroën will bring electric vehicles to a wider market, making low-emission vehicles accessible to everyone, with six electrified models in the range. All the new models launched by the Brand will feature an electric version, a reflection of Citroën’s commitment to a responsible energy transition that aims to propose offers inspired by customer uses to as many users as possible, in the core market, suited to the uses of each person, in each of the segments and on each market.
Citroën is launching this electric offensive by unveiling its signature “Inspirëd By You All”, dedicated to electric vehicles, and its technological flagship: New C5 Aircross SUV Hybrid, the plug-in hybrid Silent Urban Vehicle in ë-Comfort class, marking the transition to an extended range. In addition to high-performance internal combustion engines, it will be enhanced with 100% electric and plug-in hybrid solutions.
Already a leader in terms of comfort, particularly due to its suspensions with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions®, its Advanced Comfort seats and its 20 driver assist technologies, C5 Aircross SUV enters yet another new phase in the Citroën Advanced Comfort® programme with this efficient and powerful plug-in hybrid solution.
- VERSATILITY: inspired by our customers’ uses, zero CO2 emissions on a daily basis in 100% electric mode (55kmi range) and unlimited range for long trips thanks to the petrol engine.
- SILENT ON BOARD: a calm and peaceful journey in electric mode, in a subdued atmosphere free of noise, jolts or vibrations.
- HIGH-END DRIVING EXPERIENCE: electrifying performance thanks to the combination of a PureTech 180 petrol engine, an 80 kW electric engine and an ë-EAT8 automatic gearbox, delivering 225 hp of combined power and instantly available torque of 320 Nm.
- INTUITIVE: a complete ecosystem, intuitive and user-friendly, including automatic control of driving modes, easy charging and a dedicated smart services portal.
With its outstanding modularity, New C5 Aircross SUV Hybrid is the most modular SUV on its market: 3 individual rear seats, sliding, tilting and foldable, Best in Class cargo volume from 460 L to 600 L.
Offering a range of 55kmi in electric mode, CO2 emissions from 32g/kmii and consumption from 1.4 L/100 kmiii in WLTP cycle, New C5 Aircross SUV Hybrid represents a major phase in Citroën’s energy transition strategy as it offers a plug-in hybrid engine combining technology and competitive cost of use.
C5 Aircross SUV Hybrid, manufactured in France at the Rennes-La Janais plant alongside the combustion engine versions destined for Europe, and which has already sold more than 110,000 units in a year, is available to order in France starting at €39,950.
C5 Aircross SUV Hybrid is also available on a long-term lease from €309/month: contract of 48 months - 40,000 km without trade-in conditions, i.e. a down payment of €7,585 followed by 47 instalments of €309, including breakdown assistance, warranty extension and maintenance of €40/month for 48 months and 40,000 km (whichever comes first).
The first deliveries will take place at the end of the first half of 2020.
FILMS AND PHOTOS AVAILABLE AT:
User ID (CAPS): SUV_HYBRID
Password (CAPS): #PHEV2019
i Range in electric mode between 54 km and 55 km according to the options of the vehicle. The range may vary depending on the conditions of use.
ii Between 32 g and 33 g of CO2 depending on the options of the vehicle.
iii Between 1.4 L/100 km and 1.5 L/100 km depending on the options of the vehicle.
The fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and range figures mentioned comply with the WLTP test procedure, on the basis of which new vehicles are type approved from 1 September 2018. This WLTP procedure replaces the European drive cycle (NEDC), which was the test procedure used previously. Due to more realistic test conditions, the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions measured under the WLTP are, in many cases, higher compared to those measured under the NEDC. The fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and range figures may vary depending on actual conditions of use and on different factors such as: charging frequency, driving style, speed, specific equipment, options, format of tires, outside temperature and thermal comfort on board the vehicle. Please contact your dealer for further information. For more information www.citroen.com