C3 AIRCROSS SUV LAUNCHES A NEW “C-SERIES” SPECIAL EDITION
- Following the success of the “Origins” collector’s edition in 2019 celebrating the Brand’s centenary, in 2020 Citroën will be launching a new cross-cutting special edition. The new special edition, “C-Series”, echoes the “C” of the Citroën brand, its Comfort signature and the Character of its design.
- The core-market special edition stands apart through special and distinctive colours and trims and seduces through the attractiveness of the comfort-boosting equipment.
- C3 Aircross SUV, a key player in the B-SUV segment with more than 250,000 vehicles sold since its launch end of 2017, inaugurates this “C-Series” special edition. It will be followed in first-half 2020 by C3, C4 Cactus, C5 Aircross SUV, Berlingo and C4 SpaceTourer (depending on the markets).
- C3 Aircross SUV C-Series is available to order as of now and starts at €22,300 (PureTech 110 S&S 6-speed manual C-Series).
01. C3 AIRCROSS SUV, ALREADY 250,000 VEHICLES SOLD
Launched in late 2017, New C3 Aircross has established a strong position in the B-SUV segment bringing a different and practical offer, inspired by the expectations of customers in the segment. With its unique, customisable looks, benchmark roominess and peerless modularity, as well as 12 driver assistance systems and 4 connectivity features that make life easier, it is not surprising that customers are “falling in love” with the model. An ambassador of the Citroën Advanced Comfort® programme, C3 Aircross SUV provides on-board comfort and an unprecedented driving experience. Equally at ease in town and out on the open road, the model's athletic abilities are enhanced by the Grip Control with Hill Assist Descent.
A key player in the segment, C3 Aircross SUV has already won over more than 250,000 customers, assuming the role of 2nd best-selling personal car in Citroën’s range. Motorists are attracted to its body styling and fresh and optimistic design, making for a cheerful presence. That state of mind is underscored by the model’s customisation possibilities, which customers can use to make a car in their own image: C3 Aircross SUV sales are 25% for the two-tone offer and 20% for the Color Pack. Through its versatility, C3 Aircross SUV is a model that appeals to young families and seniors who see it as the perfect partner for their multifaceted lifestyles.
02. C3 AIRCROSS SUV LAUNCHES THE “C-SERIES” SPECIAL EDITION
Citroën launches the cross-cutting “C-Series” special edition, which underlines the character and comfort advantages of its models through a focus on colours and trims as well as equipment making life on board easier. In a cross-cutting manner, it is characterized on the outside by a distinctive embossed “C-Series” badge and touches of the Anodised Deep Red colour. Inside, the “C-Series” special edition puts the emphasis on red with touches on the seats or the protective mats.
C3 Aircross SUV is now launching this “C-Series” special edition renewing the model's customisation possibilities with a new offering of touches of the Anodised Deep Red colour – new to the C3 Aircross SUV range – surrounding the headlamps and on the door-mirror housings, combined with a distinctive embossed “C-Series” badge on the front doors below the door mirrors.
The exterior colours are both pure and elegant, ranging from white (Natural White) and black (Perla Nera Black) to different shades of grey (Soft Sand, Cumulus Grey and Platinum Grey), creating harmonious, original and differentiating new combinations for an SUV with a singular personality.
Inside, the warm and bright ambience of C3 Aircross SUV is enhanced by the insert on the dashboard upholstered in TEP Mistral, combined with Satin Chrome air-vent surrounds, striking a pure and stylish tone. The comfortable, broad and welcoming seats are embellished by a red horizontal contrasting line on the upper part of the seatbacks – echoing the touches of colours outside – and white topstitching. The “C-Series” labels on the seats remind passengers of the exclusive nature of the special edition. Special black front and rear protective mats with red topstitching and a unique door-sill trim constitute the finishing touches.
Based on the Feel trim, already offering high levels of style, comfort and technology, the “C-Series” version is equipped with the following extras:
- Equipment that enhances comfort on board C3 Aircross SUV and simplifies everyday life, including: automatic air conditioning, automatic front wipers, rear parking assistance, electric-folding door mirrors, electric one-touch front and rear windows and Mirror Screen compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- The 16-inch MATRIX diamond-cut alloy wheels so as to accentuate the robust and assertive styling of C3 Aircross SUV.
C3 Aircross SUV C-Series is powered by the efficient and high-performance PureTech petrol and BlueHDi diesel engines already available on the Feel trim model: PureTech 110 S&S 6-speed manual, BlueHDi 100 S&S 6-speed manual and BlueHDi 120 S&S EAT6.
C3 Aircross SUV C-Series is available in France at the following prices:
- C3 Aircross SUV PureTech 110 S&S 6-speed manual C-Series – €22,300
- C3 Aircross SUV BlueHDi 100 S&S 6-speed manual C-Series – €23,750
- C3 Aircross SUV BlueHDi 120 S&S EAT6 C-Series – €26,250
PHOTOS AVAILABLE AT:
User ID (CAPS): C-SERIES_2020
Password (CAPS): #SPECIAL2020
Benjamin Cohen – Tel.: +33 (0)6 74 64 31 29 – email@example.com
Benjamin Demozay – Tel.: +33 (0)6 17 69 91 43 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all your Citroën contacts on http://int-media.citroen.com/fr/contacts-list