CITROËN LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS: THE “LE PETIT CITROËN” STORE PRESENTS ITS NEW COLLECTIONS AT THE PARIS MOTOR SHOW
With its large glass walls, the “Le Petit Citroën” lifestyle product store holds centre stage on the Citroën stand at the Paris Motor Show. Citroën is presenting its new “Oui are French” and “C” collections at the store, as well as new articles in the “Citroën Origins” collection. All these new products will delight young and less young fans of the Brand.
With its warm white and red logo set above the entrance and large glass walls, the “Le Petit Citroën” store, home to Citroën’s range of lifestyle products, is a key feature of a visit to the Citroën stand at the Paris Motor Show. The Brand is taking advantage of this year’s show to unveil an entire range of new products that will delight the young and the less young, including:
- The new “Oui are French” collection, the symbol of a Brand proud of its French roots, comprising a men’s/women’s sweater (€35), a men’s/women’s t-shirt (€18), a portable battery (€28), a mug (€14), a tote bag (€7), a pouch of 4 badges (€4), and a zip charging cable for smartphones (€9).
- The new “C” collection of elegant and relaxed ready-to-wear apparel and accessories, the “C” being inspired by English boating clubs. The collection features weekend essentials such as travel and toiletry bags together with fashion accessories including a scarf, a hat and a pouch (price depending on article).
- SEETROËN, the very first glasses to do away with motion sickness (€99). The paramedical glasses are equipped with moving coloured liquid in the rings around the eyes, recreating the line of the horizon to resolve the sense-based conflict that causes motion sickness.
- Two new products in the “Citroën Origins” collection: a bowl, plate and mug set featuring either the Rosalie (yellow) or Type H (red), fully consistent with the spirit of André Citroën, who wanted a child’s first words to be “mum, dad and Citroën” (€19); and a jigsaw puzzle for young children with wooden pieces in the shape of Citroën cars (€14), which will familiarise youngsters with the world of Citroën. Hours of fun and play are in store!
- The latest 1:64 scale miniatures of the Brand’s cars, both contemporary (€5.00) and vintage (€4.00): New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV, New Citroën Berlingo, New Citroën Berlingo Van, New Citroën C4 Cactus Hatchback, Traction Avant, 2CV.
- 1:43 scale collectible miniatures (€37): New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV, New Citroën Berlingo, New Citroën Berlingo Van, New Citroën C4 Cactus Hatchback.
- Four new watches with designs ranging from pure and elegant to sporty: the X_40, X_40 Chrono and X43 Camo (€79 to €125) for men and the X_33 (€75) for women.
Lastly, the “Le Petit Citroën” store will for the first time be heading out of the show venue with the third-generation light commercial vehicle, New Berlingo Van, transformed for the occasion into an annex store!
All these original gift ideas can be found on the Citroën Lifestyle e-store: www.lifestyle.citroen.com. Deliveries are possible in ten European countries: mainland France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland and the UK.