NEW CITROËN C3 “FEEL 3” LIMITED EDITION
For the 2016 Paris Motor Show, Citroën has presented an original version of the new C3, the C3 “Feel 3” Limited Edition, to be produced in just 250 units. Fresh and colourful, the new version illustrates all the customisation potential of the new C3 by assuming a vintage “American college” spirit.
Produced in just 250 units, the new Citroën C3 “Feel 3” Limited Edition is all about freshness and energy with its Sport Red roof combined with Polar White body paint. The roof is strong on contrast and enlivened with a decal. The red area is fully ribbed, while the central “capsule” – an original graphic feature of the C3 – is white with a special “C3” print.
Already available in 36 combinations with its two-tone roof, the new C3 is taking customisation to new heights with these decals. The “C3” decal on the roof, echoed on the front doors and tailgate, features a graphic design inspired by the “American college” spirit, giving the “Feel 3” a trendy style that is modern and vintage at the same time. The side and rear windows are dark-tinted to emphasise the window line and enhance the floating roof. Inside, the Urban Red design scheme with Capsule Red cloth plays on the contrast between dark and light colours, lending extra vitality to the cabin.
An image-promoting version of the new C3, the Citroën C3 “Feel 3” Limited Edition underscores the car’s unique body styling, customisation potential, peerless comfort and leading-edge technologies. Shod with 17-inch diamond-effect Cross alloy wheels, the new Limited Edition model is available exclusively in the high-end trim level, Shine, powered by the PureTech 110 S&S petrol engine with a manual gearbox. Technology-wise, the “Feel 3” features the very best features of the New C3, with:
- The Citroën ConnectedCAMTM, making its world debut on the new C3, a fully built-in, wide-angle HD connected camera that drivers can use to capture photographs and videos of moments in their everyday lives and share on the social networks or simply keep them for themselves;
- Citroën Connect Nav on a 7-inch touchscreen: a new-generation connected 3D navigation system, combined with connected services and featuring voice-recognition control of the navigation, telephone and media functions, so that drivers can keep their eyes 100% on the road;
- Citroën Connect Box with the SOS Pack and assistance included: this service puts drivers in touch with a specialised assistance platform and brings them access to a range of connected services;
- Blind spot monitoring: this system indicates the presence of vehicles in the driver’s blind spots via symbols in the door mirrors;
- Reversing camera: when the driver shifts into reverse, this system displays the rearward view on the main screen, enhanced by reference points whose colour changes relative to the car’s proximity to any obstacle.
Available in France from today at €21,490, this special launch edition model was on display on the Citroën stand at the Paris Motor Show (Hall1).
FILMS AND PHOTOS AVAILABLE ON
User ID (upper case): MONDIAL2016
Password (upper case): PARIS2016