NEW CITROËN GRAND C4 PICASSO PRICED FROM €24,250
The new CITROËN Grand C4 Picasso, the large “Technospace”, was unveiled just a few days ago but is already available to order. It will debut at Brand showrooms in September. Its distinctive styling sets it apart from the five-seater model, which has already chalked up over 5,000 orders in France since launch in June. The new CITROËN Grand C4 Picasso starts at €24,250 for petrol versions and €26,600 for diesels. It has moved upmarket with four trim levels – Attraction, Comfort, Intensive and Exclusive – along with the Business and Business+ trims for company fleets.
The new CITROËN Grand C4 Picasso has a host of strong features from the very first trim level, Attraction:
- modular design, with a standard-fit third row of removable seats, taking the passenger total to seven;
- a loft-inspired interior with a pure and uncluttered ambience and outstanding comfort for each passenger, featuring special row-three air blowers (according to trim). A “Lounge Pack” is optional on Intensive models and standard on Exclusive models. With the “Plug & Play” multimedia system, optional from Intensive trim up, passengers can watch films on the two screens built in to the front seatbacks;
- the very best in “Créative Technologie” right from the Attraction trim level, with a standard-fit 7-inch touchpad controlling all vehicle functions. These functions can be extended with CITROËN Multicity Connect, available via a 3G key on a call plan;
- innovations for a simpler drive, with the debut of an exclusive feature in this segment: 360° Vision (optional from Intensive trim);
- increasingly efficient engines, one of which, the e-HDi Airdream ETG6 (for Business trim models), emits just 98 g/km of CO2. The core-range e-HDi 115 engine with a manual 6-speed gearbox emits 105 g/km (qualifying for a €200 eco-bonus in France). In the very near future, the new CITROËN Grand C4 Picasso will be fitted with a Euro 6-compliant BlueHDi 150 engine, emitting 110 g/km of CO2 and equipped with selective catalytic reduction.