CITROËN C3 PRODUCTION AT POISSY PLANT TOPS 500,000!
The CITROËN C3 is a resounding success, with worldwide sales topping 3.5 million since the model was first released in 2002. It holds lasting appeal, with its unique personality and remarkable features. The Poissy plant, which started making the C3 in 2009, is proud to celebrate the 500,000th car rolling off the production line toda, this model bears the Origine France Garantie label since 2013.
The CITROËN C3, with its unique outline, exudes an endearing personality: the gentle expression of its rounded
shape sits comfortably with a decidedly dynamic feel. It's intelligently designed: one of the most compact cars in its
segment, at 3.94 m long and 1.71 m wide, with a turning radius of 10.2 m, which makes it ideally suited to urban
driving conditions. Despite the compact footprint, the C3 boasts a spacious interior, and the 300-litre boot is one
of the largest in this vehicle category.
The C3 interior is both cosy and modern, with the brand new (spring 2015) 7” touchscreen offering a wealth of
- New touch-operated navigation, with in-perspective maps, speed limit display, journey times allowing for traffic
conditions, and capability for selecting the most fuel-economical route
- Media function (including radio, audio streaming, and connection of mobile devices)
- Phone (hands-free function via Bluetooth connection, access to phone-book, and dual-call management
- Access to vehicle parameters
The bright passenger compartment is designed for well-being in body and mind, with the Zénith windscreen, a real
technological prowess that increases the passengers' upward field of vision by 80° to afford a very pleasant
sensation of freedom.
All CITROËN's renowned expertise in vehicle comfort is there, offering all occupants a delightfully smooth and
With its balanced response and excellent roadholding, and a broad choice of efficient engines, the C3 is equally at
ease in the city and on the open road.
All power units meet forthcoming Euro6 regulations: CO2 emissions range from 97 g to 107 g per km with the
PureTech petrol engines and from 79 g to 90 g per km with the BlueHDi diesel units.
The CITROËN C3 is available in a wide choice of configurations:
- Four petrol versions (PureTech 68 manual, PureTech 82 manual, PureTech 82 S&S ETG automatic and
PureTech 110 S&S manual) and two diesel versions (BlueHDi 75 manual, BlueHDi 100 S&S manual). None of
these versions carry an ecology penalty under the French government's incentive-disincentive measures.
- Three trim levels (Attraction, Confort and Exclusive)
- Nine body colours (Banquise white, Pearl white, Belle-île blue, Ink blue, Virtual blue, Aluminium grey, Shark grey,
Karma, Pearl black, Ruby red)
- Special “Feel” edition: exceptional technology and feature content, from €16,700