CITROËN C1: A BREATH OF FRESH AIR IN THE
With more than 66,000 sales in less than 1 year, Citroën C1 is having a facelift for the summer. This sparkling model will be available in a fresh new colour and the 2-tone offer is being extended to include the 5-door version. This cool car is now available with the Active City Brake and Lane Departure Warning technology for greater peace of mind.
Thanks to its strong personality, Citroën C1 continues to stand out in the urban jungle. With its new fresh and energetic finish, Citroën C1 is increasing its appeal even further. The range of colours has been extended to include the Blue Lagoon hue, full of vitality. This new bodywork colour, which evokes a sense of escape, has been added to the seven exterior hues that were already available, and is also available in a personalised two-tone finish as an option on the 3-door and 5-door versions.
The Citroën C1 is a fresh and lively car, both inside and out. This interior decor is available in the new colour with the Blue Lagoon colour pack that decorates the multimedia fascia, the gear lever garter, plus the new Zebra Blue Lagoon fabric, plus a hint of blue on the protective mats.
Citroën C1 also offers everyday comfort, thanks to its compact dimensions (just 3.46 m), manoeuvrability (a steering angle of 4.80 m), the top-quality comfort of its suspension and perfect roadholding. The driver’s peace of mind has been increased with the introduction of the optional Active City Brake, the automatic urban braking technology that avoids collisions at low speed. A short-range laser sensor, installed on the top of the windscreen, detects obstacles, such as vehicles moving in the same direction or at a standstill. At speeds of up to 30 kph, this technology gradually responds by initially sending a visual and audible warning, and then provides braking assistance, or even acts on the brakes automatically, depending on the assessment of the danger. It can help to avoid collisions or reduce their consequences by reducing the speed of impact. And if the situation so requires, the automatic brakes can bring the vehicle to a complete halt.
For even greater peace of mind, Citroën C1 now welcomes the Lane Departure Warning system, which helps to combat drowsiness or a simple moment of inattention at the wheel. More equipment has been added to the list of technologies already available in the Citroën C1 to make everyday driving even easier: the 7-inch tablet, Mirror Screen technology, the hands-free access and start system, the reversing camera and the hill start assist.
Available from €10,250, Citroën C1 can meet everyone’s needs, thanks to:
- Four Euro6 petrol powertrains: VTi 68 manual, VTi 68 ETG, VTi 68 S&S manual and PureTech 82 manual. None of these versions are subject to ecological penalties.
- 2 body shapes: saloon and the Airscape soft top, both available with three and five doors.
- Three finishes: Live, Feel and Shine.
- eight bodywork colours: Caldera Black, Gallium Grey, Carlinite Grey, Blue Lagoon, Lipizan White, Smalt Blue, Scarlet Red, Sunrise Red.
- Three roof colours: Blue Lagoon, Gallium Grey and Caldéra Black, for the two-tone versions.
- three canopy colours: Black, Grey, Sunrise Red.
- three special editions, with two-tone colours (the colour of the canopy or the roof is different from the colour of the rest of the bodywork), personalisation stickers and specific interior ambiences.