GENEVA MOTOR SHOW 2016 : A WIND OF FRESHNESS AND ENERGY IS BLOWING AROUND THE CITROËN STAND!
At the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, Citroën enters a new phase with its range-wide roll-out of the strategy presenting new product features, concepts and partnerships which all share a common theme: energy and freshness. The Brand also pursues the development of new services to make life of its customers easier. A new dynamic is taking centre stage, offering a different automotive experience and overturning conventional wisdom. This new direction can be clearly felt at the Citroën stand, and will build to a crescendo in 2016.
01. THE NEW PRODUCTS
At Geneva, Citroën is demonstrating energetic and fresh cars which promote well-being, whatever the segment! Citroën is also presenting partnerships which echo the creativity and the boldness of the brand.
* Citroën SpaceTourer as World Première and its Concept
- A modern, character-filled van which combines friendliness with versatility, the Citroën SpaceTourer meets the needs of today's "tribes" and professionals alike.
- Alongside a high-colour, revved-up concept: the Citroën SpaceTourer Hyphen concept created from the partnership between the Brand and the young french pop-rock group Hyphen Hyphen. As its name suggests, it creates a link between families and tribes, MPVs and SUVs, cities and wide open spaces. Evocative of open space and adventure, this fresh, colourful, rough-and-ready 4x4 takes the spirit of well-being and leisure of the mainstream model a step further. Press representatives are invited to the stand on 1 March at 9:30am for a live musical show during the press conference.
* New Citroën E-MEHARI et its associated Concept
- Citroën E-MEHARI : cheeky nod to an icon of the brand, but it's so much more: a 100% electric 4-seat convertible with a modern, fun design.
- Alongside this new model a new and unique concept born of Citroën's partnership with a French fashion house will be revealed. A luminous concept which will be unveiled a few days before the show.
* Citroën C4 Cactus : 2 new animations
- New development 100% outdoor produced in partnership with the well-known surfing brand, the special-edition Citroën C4 Cactus Rip Curl introduces the Grip Control system for optimum traction, and character-enhancing style elements;
- Revealed in a monochrome white colour scheme, the Citroën C4 Cactus "W" offers a new "urban iconic" look and opts for elegance.
02. THE RANGE : CONFORTABLE AND EFFICIENT
Citroën exposes recent models or recently modernized which offer Design, Comfort and useful Technology as C4 Picasso, C1, C4 or Berlingo. Common denominator of the range and the real know-how of Citroën: the comfort. A global and homogeneous comfort for the well-being of the body and the spirit, to answer a new way of living the automotive. An experience of different driving supported by efficient motorizations as petrol engines 3 cylinders PureTech (whose Turbo version was elected " Engine of The Year on 2015) and the Diesel engines BlueHDi of which the SCR technology is recognized as the most successful to handle Nox and protect the level of emissions.
03. A CALMLY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Modern and technological, the Citroën brand never stops innovating. It offers a range of new services and new spaces to complement drivers' new lifestyles and consumption habits.
* On board Citroën vehicles
- Citroën Connect Nav : introduced exclusively to the Citroën SpaceTourer, this new generation of 3D navigation, combined with connected services and operated by voice control, lets drivers control the Navigation, Telephone and Media functions without ever taking their eyes off the road;
- Citroën Connect Packs : the three Packs (Monitoring Pack, Mapping Pack and Tracking Pack) are new additions to the Citroën Connect Box range with SOS & Assistance Pack ("Localized Emergency Call" and "Localized Assistance Call" functions).
- Citroën Advisor : an interactive online advice site about Citroën outlets where Citroën customers are free to share their opinions and experiences about the quality of service offered at the dealership. A Première in the automotive market
- Citroën Carstore : the site where customers can make instant comparisons of all new cars available in stock in the Citroën network; you can also reserve the model of your choice directly online, with a single click, from the comfort of your own home. A first step to the e-commerce.
A different experience resolutely turned toward the well-being which also lives through the stand of Geneva. Bright and warm, it will inaugurate new spaces as the "Le Petit Citroën" or the “La Maison Citroën”. A full of energy booth just like the commitment of the brand in WTCC. In 2016, Citroën aims at the third consecutive title with C-Elysée WTCC which reveals in Geneva its new colors.
The Citroën press conference will be held on Tuesday 1 March at 9:30am on the Citroën stand in Hall 6.
Afterwards, there will be a chance at 10am to interview several spokespeople for the brand.
-Linda Jackson, Citroën's Managing Director
-Xavier Peugeot, Citroën's Director of Product Planning
-Alexandre Malval, Citroën's Design Director
-Arnaud Belloni, Citroën's Head of Marketing and Communication
-Citroën Racing drivers, José Maria LOPEZ et Yvan MULLER
Feel free to contact us prior to the Show to arrange the best schedule for your interview requests.