CITROËN ORGANISES A CHAUFFEUR-DRIVEN "#SAFARIGO" IN PARIS FOR THE BEST “ANIMAL TAMERS” ABOARD E-MEHARI!
One of today’s biggest inter-generational crazes is an augmented reality game in which smartphone users catch virtual creatures in the real world. So after giving the “animal tamers” the time to hone their craft, Citroën is organising an original competition on its Citroën France Facebook page from 1 to 7 August. Contestants stand to win a chauffeur-driven safari around Paris on board the new 4-seater electric cabriolet, E-MEHARI, to catch as many little monsters as they can. The training phase is over; it’s time for #SafariGO!
This summer’s big craze is a new app that transforms the outside world into a real playground via smartphones. Launched in the United States in early July and making its official debut in France on 24 July, the augmented reality game has already won over a host of new players.
Now that the beast-tamers have had time to perfect their art, Citroën, true to its playful and offbeat spirit, is organising an all-new event, #SafariGO, in Paris from 1 to 7 August.
- The idea: Contestants visit the Citroën France Facebook page and comment on the #SafariGO post, giving the names of two friends to make up their three-player team. The only conditions are that the players have to be of age and reside in France.
- A draw from among all the comments will designate the winning “tamer team”.
- The prize: a trip to Paris, where the animal tamers will jump aboard E-MEHARI, Citroën’s new 4-seater electric cabriolet, for an original hunt in the heart of Paris and give it their all.
- And nothing will stop the three contestants as a chauffeur drives them around the capital city.
- The trip includes transport to Paris, dinner and a night in a hip hotel, the safari with the driver, lunch, and transport home.
So go ahead and catch all the creatures you can with Citroën E-MEHARI!