“C-SERIES” SPECIAL EDITION AVAILABLE ON GRAND C4 SPACETOURER, THE SPACIOUS AND MODULAR 7-SEATER MPV
- With Grand C4 SpaceTourer, Citroën is continuing to market the cross-cutting special edition called “C-Series”, after C3 Aircross SUV, C4 Cactus, New C3, C5 Aircross SUV and before Berlingo (depending on the market)
- This special edition echoes the “C” in Citroën, the Comfort signature and the Character of the design of its models. A core-market offering, it stands out through its special colours and materials and appeals with its comfort-enhancing equipment.
- A major player in C-segment 7-seater MPVs, Grand C4 SpaceTourer is a success with more than 440,000 vehicles sold since its launch in 2013, ranking 2nd of its segment in Europe as well as in France.
- Grand C4 SpaceTourer C-Series will be available to order from June 1st 2020.
01. GRAND C4 SPACETOURER, A WINNING BODY SHAPE
Grand C4 SpaceTourer is the heir to a whole generation of C-segment 7-seater MPVs, with almost 840,000 cars sold since 2006. Launched in 2013, Grand C4 SpaceTourer has established itself in the C-segment 7-seater MPV segment, selling almost 440,000 units. In 2019, Grand C4 SpaceTourer is the 2nd best-seller on its segment in Europe as well as in France, with 21% segment share in Europe and even 25% in France.
With Grand C4 SpaceTourer, Citroën, focussed on its customers and their expectations, has been able to provide a relevant and distinctive response, based on the Citroën Advanced Comfort® programme, which places comfort at the heart of the Brand's car development - a global, modern comfort for all occupants. Customers are particularly attracted by its modern and innovative design both inside and out, its comfortable suspension or its warm and bright passenger compartment with its panoramic windscreen. Generous, liveable and modular, Grand C4 SpaceTourer offers 5 individual, retractable rear seats, including 3 equally wide, reclining and sliding seats in Row 2, and a boot with a capacity of up to 704 litres. Connected and technologically advanced, it features 15 driving aids to make everyday driving easier and efficient, high-performance engines.
02. GRAND C4 SPACETOURER C-SERIES
The range-spanning “C-Series” special edition, introduced at the end of 2019, is now offered on Grand C4 SpaceTourer, following the staggered launches of C3 Aircross SUV, C4 Cactus, New C3 and C5 Aircross SUV. Accentuating the character and comfort of the Brand’s models, this special series places emphasis on colours and materials and equipment that simplifies the in-car experience.
On the outside, the modern and technological design of Grand C4 SpaceTourer is further enhanced by the distinctive embossed “C-Series” badge under the door mirrors. The sleek and elegant exterior colours of Grand C4 SpaceTourer are all available for this special edition: Polar White, Onyx Black, Soft Sand, Cumulus Grey, Platinum Grey, Ruby Red and Alchemy Blue. They blend elegantly and stylishly with the silver roof arches, a true signature of Grand C4 SpaceTourer and which highlight the generous on-board space.
Inside, the design scheme is specific to the “C-Series” special series. Wrapped with a grey smooth material, the dashboard and door panels match the grey cloth seats with red topstitching and a “C-Series” label. Glossy black door handles, special front and rear floor mats with red topstitching and a “C-Series” front door sill trim complete the package.
The “C-Series” version comes between the Feel and Shine versions, with in particular:
- Connectivity technologies to improve the daily life of the driver and passengers with assistance, navigation and smartphone duplication: Connect Nav, Connect Assist, Connect Play.
- Equipment that makes everyday life easier: rear view camera, automatic electric parking brake, fog lights with cornering lights.
- Onyx Black exterior mirror housings and 17" ZEPHYR Diamond Black alloy wheels in order to highlight the sleek, modern design of Grand C4 SpaceTourer.
Grand C4 SpaceTourer C-Series will be available to order from June 1st 2020.
FILMS AND PHOTOS AVAILABLE AT:
User ID (CAPS): C-SERIES_2020
Password (CAPS): #SPECIAL2020
Benjamin Cohen – Phone: +33 (0)6 74 64 31 29 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Benjamin Demozay – Phone: +33 (0)6 17 69 91 43 – email@example.com