“C-SERIES” SPECIAL EDITION AVAILABLE ON C5 AIRCROSS SUV, THE COMFORT CLASS SUV
- With C5 Aircross SUV, Citroën is continuing to market the cross-cutting special edition called “C-Series”. It echoes the “C” in Citroën, the Comfort signature and the Character of the design of its models. A core-market offering, it stands apart through its special colours and materials and appeals with its comfort-enhancing equipment.
- A new player in the segment, C5 Aircross SUV has been a success with nearly 130,000 units since its launch in Europe in early 2019 and was the second C-SUV on the French market in 2019.
- C5 Aircross SUV is the fourth “C-Series” model in the range to be marketed, after C3 Aircross SUV, C4 Cactus and New C3. It will be followed by C4 SpaceTourer and Berlingo (depending on the markets).
- C5 Aircross SUV C-Series will be available to order from June 1st 2020.
01. C5 AIRCROSS SUV, ALREADY 130,000 CUSTOMERS SEDUCED
Launched at the beginning of 2019 in Europe, C5 Aircross SUV has established itself in the hotly contested C-segment SUV segment. A key player in this market, C5 Aircross SUV has already attracted more than 130,000 customers, becoming Citroën’s second best-selling passenger car in 2019. A new offering in this segment, it provides a relevant and different response, inspired by the expectations of customers in this market. Seduced by its unique, energetic and confident personality, they are very sensitive to its comfort and its benchmark modular layout. Equipped with suspensions with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions®, Advanced Comfort seats, 3 individual sliding, reclining and retractable rear seats and offering a Best-in-Class boot volume that can vary from 580 litres to 720 litres, C5 Aircross SUV is the Comfort Class SUV. Modern and high-tech, it offers 20 driving assistance technologies including Highway Driver Assist (Level 2 autonomous driving system) and 6 connectivity technologies. C5 Aircross SUV also ushers in the ë-Comfort with a plug-in hybrid version with a combined power of 225 bhp, to experience the comfort of electric power on a daily basis: smooth driving, quiet running, range of 55 kmi in 100% electric mode, CO2 emissions from 32 g/kmii, and fuel consumption from 1.4 litres/100 kmiii. Outstanding results, offering versatility of use and efficiency on a daily basis.
02. C5 AIRCROSS SUV C-SERIES
The “C-Series” special edition is now arriving on C5 Aircross SUV, after C3 Aircross SUV in December 2019, C4 Cactus in January 2020 and New C3 in March 2020. Accentuating the character and comfort of the Brand’s models, this range-spanning special edition places emphasis on colours and materials and equipment that facilitates the in-car experience.
Externally, C5 Aircross SUV C-Series enhances the design and customisation strengths of C5 Aircross SUV, introducing a new Color Pack shade, Anodised Deep Red, which replaces the Anodised Red Color Pack from the C5 Aircross SUV range. This Color Pack consists of elegant and dynamic anodised deep-red colour accents positioned on the Airbump®, front bumpers and roof bars. The distinctive, embossed “C-Series” badge graces the front wings. In order to give customers the possibility to customise their vehicle, other Color Packs in the range are offered: Anodised Silver, Anodised White and Anodised Blue for the Hybrid version.
The body colours are both simple and elegant, ranging from white (Polar White or Pearl White) and grey (Steel Grey or Platinum Grey) to black (Perla Nera Black), creating harmonious, original and refined combinations. For even more distinction, a two-tone roof is available, combining a Perla Nera Black roof with the other body colours.
Inside, the design scheme is specific to the “C-Series” special series. The Grey TEP upholstered dashboard is combined with a strap with white topstitching. It perfectly matches the great comfort of the Advanced Comfort seats, boasting white topstitching and a contrasting horizontal red band at the top of the seats that echoes the touches of colour outside. The whole is finished off with special front and rear protective mats in black with red topstitching.
The “C-Series” version comes between the Feel and Shine versions, with in particular:
- Driver assistance technologies: the Drive Assist Pack including Driver Attention Alert, Collision Risk Alert, Intelligent Beam Headlights, Extended Traffic Sign Recognition and Recommendation, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go on EAT8.
- Connectivity technologies to improve the daily life of the driver and passengers with assistance, navigation and smartphone duplication: Connect Nav, Connect Assist, Connect Play.
- Equipment that makes everyday life easier: Keyless Entry and Start, electric-folding door mirrors, reversing camera with Top Rear Vision.
- Dark-tinted rear windows, underlining the flowing and pure design of C5 Aircross SUV and enhancing on-board privacy.
C5 Aircross SUV C-Series will be available to order from June 1st 2020.
FILMS AND PHOTOS AVAILABLE AT:
User ID (CAPS): C-SERIES_2020
Password (CAPS): #SPECIAL2020
Benjamin Cohen – Phone: +33 (0)6 74 64 31 29 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Benjamin Demozay – Phone: +33 (0)6 17 69 91 43 – email@example.com
i Range in electric mode between 54 km and 55 km according to the options of the vehicle. The range may vary depending on the conditions of use.
ii Between 32 g and 33 g of CO2 depending on the options of the vehicle.
iii Between 1.4 L/100 km and 1.5 L/100 km depending on the options of the vehicle.
The fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and range figures mentioned comply with the WLTP test procedure, on the basis of which new vehicles are type approved from 1 September 2018. This WLTP procedure replaces the European drive cycle (NEDC), which was the test procedure used previously. Due to more realistic test conditions, the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions measured under the WLTP are, in many cases, higher compared to those measured under the NEDC. The fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and range figures may vary depending on actual conditions of use and on different factors such as: charging frequency, driving style, speed, specific equipment, options, format of tires, outside temperature and thermal comfort on board the vehicle. Please contact your dealer for further information. For more information www.citroen.com