New Citroën C-ELYSÉE: available for order from €13,750
Unveiled at end-2016, the New Citroën C-Elysée, is out to win new customers on the French market. Developed for international markets, this three-box saloon is recognised for its comfort and space. Today, the New C-Elysée is gaining more contemporary looks and a wider array of connected features. It is now available for order from the Citroën network, with prices starting at €13,750.
Reaping the full benefits of Citroën expertise, the New Citroën C-Elysée is aimed at customers looking for a spacious, modern, three-box saloon with stylish looks and a range of features. Distributed across the network as part of the Citroën France range, it is an appealing, affordable alternative vehicle with a starting price of €13,750.
Already available for order in a single trim level called “LIVE”, the New Citroën C-Elysée is an attractive vehicle reflecting the latest brand styling cues:
-a well balanced, stylish three-box body style (length: 4.43m, width: 1.75m, height: 1.47m)
- a new, more upmarket front end (new grille, new headlights, new fog light trim)
- a new rear light signature (3D-effect lights)
- two new options with the 16-inch wheels (3D wheel covers and diamond-effect alloy wheels)
- six body colours, of which two are new (Lazuli Blue and Acier Grey)
Alongside the new design of the instrument dials facing the driver and the Sunsilver trim strip on the passenger side, the New Citroën C-Elysée gains new intuitive onboard technologies contributing to passenger well-being:
- Fitted as standard, the CITROËN Connect Radio audio system with the new-generation 7-inch tablet and capacitive touch screen grouping telephone and multimedia functions
- Fitted as standard, the Mirror Screen function (to copy or transfer the display of a compatible smartphone to the cabin touch screen, a system working with Apple CarPlayTM, Android Auto, and MirrorLink®)
- Available as an option, the new CITROËN Connect Nav with 3D, touch-operated, real-time connected navigation
- Available as an option, rear parking sensors and a reversing camera.
A road car of contemporary design, spacious and comfortable, the New Citroën C-Elysée reaps the full benefits of the brand’s expertise in terms of its running gear. It ships with a choice of two efficient, high-performance engines mated to a manual gearbox:
- Petrol PureTech 82 Manual
- Diesel BlueHDi 100 Manual
See attached for details of the prices and equipment available for the launch of the New Citroën C-Elysée on the French market.