CITROËN AT THE PARIS MOTOR SHOW: OBJECTIVE ACCOMPLISHED
The objective for CITROËN at the 2014 Paris Motor Show was to continue the product offensive and to reaffirm itself as a brand harnessing creative flair and technology to enhance well-being. Two weeks on, the results from the 2014 event are highly positive. CITROËN received the prize for the most attractive stand from “l’Argus” magazine, organised more than 1,000 test drives, and reported an increase of over 27% in reservations.
At the 2014 Paris Motor Show, CITROËN was out to showcase its new positioning, a successful FEEL GOOD experience reflected in:
- An increase in visitor numbers, which rose to 1,253,000, confirming the interest and passion inspired by the world of cars.
- An original CITROËN stand perfectly expressing the new brand repositioning, named as “best stand” by “l’Argus” magazine.
- The highly successful concept cars. A laboratory for new ideas, the CITROËN C4 Cactus Airflow 2L was particularly appreciated for its ability to formulate a practical response to environmental issues and for its efficient technologies applicable in the short term. The CITROËN C1 Urban Ride, a go-anywhere city car, also proved highly popular. More than 16,000 visitors (over 82% of participants) said that they would like to see it come to market.
- A 27% increase in reservations over 2012, buoyed by the new vehicles on show. The most popular vehicles were the CITROËN C3, C4 Cactus, and C4 Picasso.
- More than 1,000 test drives during the show, with a test centre just a few metres from the stand, enabling visitors to continue the CITROËN experience. Here again, the most popular vehicles were the Citroën C4 Cactus, C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso.
- The exceptional mindset of the 130 hosts and hostesses and the fifty employees, perfectly in line with the values embodies by CITROËN.
- A wide range of events (including meetings with designers, autograph-signing sessions with WTCC drivers, and activities for children) designed to immerse visitors even more deeply in the world of CITROËN.
The FEEL GOOD experience does not stop with the end of the Paris Motor Show. It can now be enjoyed at the C_42, the brand showcase on the Champs Elysées in Paris. An opportunity to discover or rediscover the new Citroën C1 and C4 Cactus as part of original events.